Alternative Aptoide App Stores are what have been most common these days. Gone are the days we depended upon the official app stores for our requirements of apps and games. Thus, sensing the high demand for the alternative app stores, a huge lot of these stores have been springing up. Aptoide App Store is one such powerful third-party app store that has been growing much popular. Let us check it out and download for your Android and for PC.
Aptoide App Store – An Overview
Aptoide is an alternative app store, as you might have already understood. It is an open source Android app store that helps you download and install Android applications safely and securely onto your Android device.
The app store was launched back in 2009. In fact, Aptoide works on a community-driven format, unlike Google Play Store. It lists together with the best of the Android applications in a personalized collection. In fact, it lets the users set up their own individual app store on the larger app store platform. Therefore, this has been quite helpful for the developers and the technology firms to set up their own store on Aptoide and direct their clients to this personalized store.
Aptoide has several versions – An amusing Alternative App Store for Smartphones, as in you can even get Aptoide for TV as Android TV and Aptoide Kids directed at the children. They has recently launched an app store for VR as well. However, we will concentrate on the Android version here. The service has been popular enough in over 40 countries and boasts of over 150 million strong user base. And yes, it has a database of over 805,000 apps.
How Does Aptoide App Store Work?
Well, it does work just like any other app store you have on your phone. However, there are several factors that differentiate it from official app stores like Google Play Store. Some of those features are
- Create Your Own App Store – Aptoide lets you create your own app store, and that is precisely what makes it a great third-party app store. Moreover, it does not need you to sign into your account to download the apps and games of your choice. And yes, not to forget the fact that it has even those apps that are not available on Google Play Store.
- Purchases Made Easy – Buying a paid app on Aptoide is simple and easy. Yes, the service uses localized payment system. In fact, you can make payment using credit cards.
- Give an impetus to individual developers – Individual Developers get a big boost, thanks to Aptoide. Actually, it encourages the independent developers to create their own apps and app stores easily.
- High-end social integration – This is yet another feature that sets Aptoide different from official app stores. Social media sites like Facebook are well integrated into the app. Thus, this will help you get notifications and updates on the latest happenings very quickly.
How to Download Aptoide APK on Android?
It being an alternative app store – is not available on Google Play Store which is an obvious thing to expect. As in such case, you will need to grab the APK file for the Aptoide App and install it on your Android device. However, before you can download and install on your device, please ensure that your device meets the requirements of the app.
Since you are installing an app, not from the official app store, you will need to enable the app installation from unknown sources. If you have already been installing third-party APKs on your Android, you would have already activated the settings. However, if you have not, here is how you can do it –
- Go into Settings app on your Android.
- Look for Applications, Privacy or Security tabs.
- You should find the Enable Unknown Sources option in any of those tabs. The exact location will be dependent upon your device model and software version.
- Toggle the option to enable app installation from unknown sources.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can go ahead and install the Aptoide APK from a reliable source and install it on your Android. You should be able to find the APK from several websites over the web. However, check out the reliability of the site you are downloading the APK from. Better still, it would be wiser to download the APK from the official Aptoide site.
Here are the steps involved in downloading the APK and installing it on your Android –
- Visit Aptoide App Store official site.
- Click on the link that reads Install.
- This will take you to the download section.
- The APK file should now be downloaded to your preferred location.
- Once downloaded, locate your APK file and tap on it to install the application on your phone.
Simple – Isn’t it? Now, launch the app and find yourself sailing into the world of individualized app stores.
If you want to run the Aptoide app store on your laptop or PC, you will have to install a suitable Android Emulator on your device. Bluestacks Android Emulator can be a good example. And once done that, you will be able to download your favorite apps onto your laptop or PC and enjoy them.
Aptoide APK – The Best Features
Here are a few features that would make Aptoide App Store a best option to meet your requirements. So, we listed out a few points that we liked the most –
- It does not need your Google ID to function.
- The Aptoide APK is free to download and use.
- The user interface is quite easy to follow and understand.
- The app store does support over 40 languages. In fact, that makes it a universal app wherever you are.
- It lets you create your own app store and sell your apps for free.
- It lets you download even the older versions of any app. That would be helpful if the latest version of any app is not compatible with your phone.
Download Aptoide APK today and enjoy your Favourite Apps | Apps Like Aptoide
The App Store is your one-stop solution for almost all your requirements. The features and benefits that it offers you are indeed quite commendable. We are sure that the explanation about the Aptoide app store as featured above should have made you understand the unique features of the app.
Unlike the other alternative app stores, Aptoide offers you a way to set up your own app store and sell your creations through it. That should be the great initiative if you are a developer yourself. In any case – whether you are a developer, an enterprise or an individual user – it serves you with a difference.
Get Hold of the Alternative App Store today and Share your Experiences!